Expert Virtual CIO Services
Our Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) service helps small and medium sized businesses plan IT strategies to effectively achieve business objectives. We partner with your company to understand your goals in order to bridge the gap between the current and desired state of your technology. Some critical issues we focus on include:
- Business Growth
- System consolidation
- Office relocation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity planning
Virtual CIO Process
- Assess where you are with an IT Systems Audit
This covers all hardware and software systems, and network security.
- Document Findings
Results are presented as a comprehensive report outlining areas of strength, weakness, and recommendations.
- Present Recommendations including:
- Tactical recommendations based on best practices and practical expericence.
- Strategic recommendations - things you should do to maintain business continuity (e.g. upgrade operating system, implement system monitoring, virtualize servers, etc.)
- Implement mutually agreed upon recommendations
- Continually Assess business needs
Virtual CIO Benefits
Our virtual CIO service comes as part of our managed services or as a separate service and allows you to leverage our industry experience to gain the following benefits:
- An expert team capable of providing a broader spectrum of experience across many technologies.
- Focus on proactive planning instead of putting out fires.
- Reduced IT costs versus hiring of a full time dedicated CIO.
- A holistic approach to IT.
NetData's experience and guidance can provide your business better, more reliable and secure technology solutions allowing you to focus on your business while improving operational and strategic effectiveness through technology.
Contact NetData today for a no obligation consultation.